Good hosting will able to improve their customer webpage. That is why it is important to make sure that a company or a business selecting the most suitable hosting for their webpage. Otherwise, it will not optimize and waste a lot of money. To make sure that this will not happen, it is suggested to choose some of the reputable hosting, such as Stablehost and Bluehost.
Both are hosting services with positive feedback from their customers. However, it will have needed to perform a Stablehost VS Bluehost comparison to select one of the hostings. So that you will end up with the proper solution for your webpage. For more information, the following are some overviews about Stablehost VS Bluehost comparison on which one is better.
What Is Stablehost
Stablehost is a hosting service that focuses to give their customer service of web hosting, domains, reseller hosting, VPS, and site builder. Furthermore, the hosting giving their customer the best and affordable price to pay. It is also a nice friendly hosting that suits a beginner since no technical experience is needed. For further information on the benefit and features, the following paragraphs will help to explain more.
Selecting Stablehost can lead to various benefits to reach. According to the official webpage, this hosting will commit to giving the following advantages for their customers.
- Provides unlimited bandwidth through its 200Gbps network that can handle anything without problems.
- Stablehost dedicates full technician supports for 24/7/365 that can help the customers on any issues or matters. The response time is less than 20 minutes so that any problems can be fasten solved.
- Supported with high-quality hardware for all servers which including enterprise-grade SSD drives, 96G of memory, and dual CPUs.
- It runs with industry-standard control panels for web and VPS hosting so that it can manage the customer website very well.
Not only promise the above benefits, but Stable host also commits to giving various excellent features to their customer. If you look at their official webpage, you can find that this hosting equipped with the following lists of features:
- Up to 500 accounts per server and supported with 1 full CPU core.
- Featuring 99.95 of SLA and 25 MySQL connections.
- Provides a site builder and supporting chat or emails.
- Stablehost also features DNS Editor to change the server name for a free charge.
- It also supports various kinds of domains to select, such as .com, .net, .org, and many more.
How Much Does Stablehost Cost
Stablehost offers four types of plans for the customer. Starting with the web hosting plan, enterprise plan, reseller plan, and VPS plan. A different plan is also provided if the customer plan to get the domain. Therefore, each service may lead to different charged costs every month. For more specific information, you can check on the official webpage of Stablehost and select the suitable service as your needs. But as preliminary information, it charges starting as low as $1.75 per month.
What Is Bluehost
Bluehost is a leading web hosting solution that founding in 2003. It empowers the customer to fully harness the web and provide comprehensive tools to the users so that everyone can get a web and thrive perfectly. For more information, the following are the benefits and features of Bluehost.
One of the best things about Bluehost is the benefit offered from this hosting service. Whenever you decide to select this hosting, you will automatically be getting the following lists of advantages:
- It gives an easy step by step set up so that anyone can use this hosting. Even those with no experience will able to use it.
- Bluehost supports with full and free 24/7 lifetime team. Therefore, no need to worry if you need any help anytime and anywhere. The team will help you in fasten time.
- This hosting also offers everything that is needed by your website, from start-up to famous, Bluehost can support anything such as theme selection, maintenance, and many more.
- With Bluehost, the customer can get the world’s most popular site builder in a smart, secure, easy-to-use package.
Selecting Bluehost can lead the customer to receive various interesting features. With this hosting, the customer can get the following items:
- Featuring marketplace that gives the customer to access of hundreds free and premium website themes. It can easily select and adjust according to the customer’s style and requirements.
- Completed with the true design flexibility to allow the customer to customize the website with boundless creativity.
- It gives various powerful plugins that can benefit to increase the traffic of the webpage and various functions at the same time.
- Bluehost also has Blue Sky live support that will give the customer expert building guidance so that they can manage to build a webpage in fasten time with fascinating result.
- The hosting also features a design team that can help to create the entire website design to ease anything done.
- The hosting also supports free SSL, malware detection, security updates, and many more.
How Much Does Bluehost Cost
It will not only important to check the benefit and the features of this hosting but to see the price also suggested. According to the official webpage, Bluehost offers three types of plans. First is the shared hosting plan, which will charge the customer $2.75 monthly. It also offers an online store plan for $12.95 per month and managed WordPress plan for $14.95 per month. Therefore, if you want to make sure that you pay for the worth, then you need to select the most suitable plan according to your requirement.
Through the above information of Stablehost VS Bluehost comparison, it is quite clear that both are similarly the best hosting to consider for your webpage. However, you may want to make a suitable decision by comparing the charged cost of each hosting. In case that you need to find out more explanation of the suitable hosting, you can also try to read Hawkhost VS Stablehost Comparison. So that you can make sure that you choose the right hosting service at the end.