One of the effective strategies for promoting your business is by building a webpage. Through this website, you can share much information with the customer. Furthermore, you also can perform an online transaction to ease your business growth faster. However, to make this to reality then you need great hosting. Behind every good website, there always a super hosting to support. Some of them including Siteground and Hostgator. Both are reputable hosting in the online world. In case you need to make any selection, it will be good to read the following Siteground VS Hostgastor comparison. So that you can select the best from the best!
What Is Siteground
Start with Siteground, which is a hosting connection that helps with webpage creation. There are four main services in Siteground. It is web hosting, WordPress hosting, Woocommerce hosting, and Cloud hosting. With its various service, Siteground able to reach any kind of customer according to their needs.
There are many reasons why this hosting is trusted by many customers. It is because selecting Siteground can lead to many benefits. Specifically, by subscribing to the offered plan, the customer can directly get the following advantages.
- Siteground consists of a smart and hard-working team that can help the customer to solve various problems in advance. Therefore, anytime the customer needs help, the team will manage to give their support in a fast response.
- The hosting platform is very fast. Furthermore, the security level is high. Therefore, the webpage owner can feel secure on running the website.
- Not only powerful but the tools also easy to use by anyone. All the supporting software is designed in-house to guarantee an outstanding user experience and efficiency of operations on the platform.
Siteground also supports many excellent features. That is why this hosting is one of the recommended hosting services around the world. By subscribing to the plan, the customer can enjoy various features as listed in the following points:
- It features a high-speed cutting-edge platform by using Google Cloud. Furthermore, it is supported with SSD persistent storage and 100% match of the energy consumed with renewable energy.
- Supported with real-time server health checks. Through a unique monitoring system, it can check the server status every 0.5 seconds.
- Featuring collaboration tools that can help the customer to collaborate on any projects, ship sites with the client, and many more.
- Complete with WordPress migrator plugin to copy and migrates the WordPress instances for as many migrations as wish.
- Siteground also features smart WordPress tagging that gives control over the development process. So that the customer can easily create a copy of their site and then push them live with confidence.
- It has smart Al system blocks between 500,000 and 2 million brute force attempts per day and stops malicious traffic before it reaches the customer’s site.
How Much Does Siteground Cost
An excellent hosting needs to support with an excellent price too. This is also one of the best things about Siteground. The customer will able to get their business website with only as low as $6.99 per month for one website. While those that need more features can prefer the complete package costs $14.99 per month. Therefore, this hosting required minimum cost for their excellent service.
What Is Hostgator
Another hosting service is Hostgator. This hosting offers similar benefits as other hostings. However, with Hostgator, the customer will able to get web hosting that scales from easy to expert. So that any kind of customer can enjoy the service and experience the best with their webpage. Furthermore, Hostgator has been founded in 2002. Therefore, there should be no doubt about this global provider of web hosting and related service. With hundreds employee around the world, this hosting guarantee their best services for their customers.
There are many benefits for the Hostgator’s customer. Whenever someone decides to subscribe to the plan, they will automatically experience the following advantages:
- It offers 45 days money-back guarantee to all of their customer. So that the customer can make sure that they get the suitable service as they wish, otherwise the money can return.
- Hostgator provide various communication services with their customer. It is fully 24/7 supports through various social media such as Twitter, Cellphone, Chat, and many more.
- Hostgator is simple to use. It requires no coding or technical expert. Therefore, anyone can use their services with very little time required.
Hostgator commit to giving their excellent service anytime. Therefore, to support this promise, Hostgator provides many features for the customer. Some of the features including the following points:
- Hostgator features unlimited storage and unmetered bandwidth. Therefore, the customer can store data as many as can be, and increase traffic as much as possible.
- It provides free domain registration to ease the customer creating a domain according to their preference.
- Provide with SSL certificate to give the best security services for the customer.
- It also features a one-click install to help the customer integrated all their application in a very easy way.
- Surprisingly, it also offers various free items. Such as emails, MySQL transfer and script, dedicated IP and so much more.
- The website builder feature is easy to use. Either insert any logo or image or customizing the webpage, everything can be done in simple steps.
How Much Does Hostgator Cost
Price is one of the driving matters whenever people decide on something. The same way when trying to select suitable hosting. As a professional hosting, Hostgator can understand this issue and offers a low friendly charge to their customer. Starts from only $2.75 per month, the customer can enjoy all the features and benefits of this hosting service.
Now after reading the Siteground VS Hostgator comparison, it is now time for you to select the best option among the best. Make sure that you choose the most suitable package and hosting according to your needs. In case you want to make more comparisons, you can also try to read the Siteground VS Bluehost comparison. So that you can feel sure about your final choice.