A suitable hosting will determine the performance of a webpage. Without an excellent service, the webpage will not properly maintain. Furthermore, it also ends up in a webpage failure or damage. Therefore, it is necessary to check on the detailed service and features of each hosting before selecting one of them. Such as when you plan to select between Siteground and Bluehost. They both two recommended hosting services with many benefits and features. For more information on Siteground VS Bluehost comparison, the following paragraphs will help to give guidance.
What Is Siteground
Siteground is one of the hosting connections that helps many businesses to share their product, events, and anything through the webpage. This hosting offers four main services, including web hosting, WordPress hosting, Woocommerce hosting, and Cloud hosting. Therefore, the customer will able to select suitable hosting according to their specific needs.
There are many benefits to this hosting service. According to the official webpage, each customer of this hosting can get the following benefits:
- Siteground consists of a smart and hard-working team that can help the customer to solve various problems in advance. Therefore, anytime the customer needs help, the team will manage to give their support in a fast response.
- This hosting has many offices around the world so that they able to service multinational and suitable for a local customer.
- With Siteground, the customer can easily manage the website with user-friendly tools.
- The hosting platform also very fast. Not to mention that the security level is high. Therefore, the webpage owner can feel secure on running the website.
Siteground is also completed with many amazing features to count on. Whenever a customer decides to subscribe to the plan, automatically they will get the following lists of items.
- It features a high-speed cutting-edge platform by using Google Cloud. Furthermore, it is supported with SSD persistent storage and 100% match of the energy consumed with renewable energy.
- The product features the latest speed technology with the newest PHP versions. Furthermore, it also has the most innovative protocols such as HTTP/2, OCSP Stapling, and many more.
- Supported with real-time server health checks. Through a unique monitoring system, it can check the server status every 0.5 seconds.
- Completed with an excellent security team that protects from emerging threats and software vulnerabilities. Therefore, your webpage can be secure from hacking and breaches.
- It also features backup and restores tools in case of any matters. It also helps the customer to create on-demand site copies.
- And there are still many features available in this hosting to explore.
How Much Does Siteground Cost
One of the interesting things when a customer selecting Siteground is the offered price. According to the official webpage, this hosting service brings three types of packages for web hosting service. The customer will able to get their business website with only as low as $6.99 per month for one website. Those that need more features and services also can prefer the complete package that only costs $14.99 per month.
What Is Bluehost
Bluehost is a leading web hosting solution that empowers the customer to fully harness the web. Bluehost also provides comprehensive tools to the users so that everyone can get a web and thrive perfectly. With this hosting, the customer can get many kinds of benefits and features. The following is more detailed information about this hosting.
Bluehost promise to give as many as a benefit for their customer. Those that decide to select Bluehost will directly lead to the following advantages:
- Bluehost supports with full and free 24/7 lifetime team. Therefore, no need to worry if you need any help anytime and anywhere. The team will help you in fasten time.
- With Bluehost, the customer can get the world’s most popular site builder in a smart, secure, easy-to-use package.
- The hosting service also provides fast and reliable performance. Therefore, the website speed can be maintaining and the reliability of the visitors can be achieved.
- With Bluehost, the customer can select from various themes and plugins that can manage to boost the website’s style and function at the same time.
The hosting service also contains many excellent features for the user. Anyone decide to subscribe the plan will able to get the following lists of item.
- Featuring marketplace that gives the customer to access of hundreds free and premium website themes. It can easily select and adjust according to the customer’s style and requirements.
- It gives various powerful plugins that can benefit to increase the traffic of the webpage and various functions at the same time.
- The hosting also supports free SSL, malware detection, security updates, and many more.
- All the customers of this hosting will get a free domain and access to verify the domain name.
- Bluehost also features an easy way to transfer an existing domain to a Bluehost account. This can be performing by following the on-screen instruction in an easy way and steps.
- The hosting gives a multi-server management service so that the customer will able to add shared hosting, VPS hosting, or additional dedicated hosting service to the existing account. All can easily manage in one place.
How Much Does Bluehost Cost
If you interest to select Bluehost as your web hosting, you need to check on the available plan. First is the shared hosting plan that charges $2.75 monthly. Bluehost also has an online store plan for $12.95 per month. Last, this hosting also offers a WordPress plan for $14.95 per month. Therefore, it is better to select the most suitable plan with your website preference. Either it is an online store or a company webpage.
By reading the Siteground VS Bluehost comparison above, now you will able to decide on the most suitable hosting for your webpage. Remember to point your needs so that you wouldn’t make any mistake in selecting the suitable one. In case you need more overview before deciding which hosting is the best, you can read the Stablehost VS Bluehost comparison. So that you can make your mind accordingly and getting the best service as per your requirement.