Helpdesk software can benefit a company to help them with various ways to serve the customer. It can give many solutions for your customer issues and manage to provide various proactive services. Usually, the software is using artificial intelligence technology and a learning machine. Some of the famous software available in the market including Freshdesk and Zoho Desk. Both claim to give the best solution in terms of addressing customer needs and problems. For more information about Freshdesk VS Zoho Desk comparison, the following paragraphs will give an overview.
What Is Freshdesk
Freshdesk is helpdesk software that offering omnichannel, bots, and self-service solutions for customer service. Therefore, it can help to manage customer issues effectively and efficiently. It gives many benefits and features for the user. For more details of the product, the next paragraphs will give a suitable overview.
Freshdesk gives many advantages for the user, with this software, the user can help the following benefits:
- It can help to streamline all the customer conversations in one place. So that it helps an easy track and locate all communicate effectively.
- The product also able to automate all the repetitive words and save time. Therefore, it can help to perform the work practically and more efficiently.
- The software also works by collaborating with other teams to resolve all issues faster. Therefore, it can give a nice experience for the customer in terms of problem-solving.
To help with the above benefit, Freshdesk supports many excellent features. This product was completed with the following items.
- Ticketing, this feature gives the power of collaborating ticketing and Artificial Intelligence to deliver the best customer experience. This is performing by giving prioritize and suitable categorize to deliver customer delight.
- A collaboration that performs through deliver great customer support through the team members. So that it can provide a quick and consistent answer to the customer.
- Automations, which can help to avoid any repetitive tasks. Therefore, it will automatically work to perform every step of the workflow accordingly.
- Help widget that can help the customer through embed answer and show contact directly from the website.
- Reporting and analytics provide data to help with the suitable decision through capture and analyze the customer preference.
- Security also supports a good security system that can help to save the helpdesk data from any unsecured activity.
- And many more.
How Much Does Freshdesk Cost
Freshdesk offers various pricing plans to consider. Starting with a free trial to make sure whether the software is suitable for your business or not. If you want to add more features, then you can select either Blossom, Garden, Estate, or Forest. The cost for these additional features starts from $15 up to $99. Therefore, make sure to decide according to the specific need of your business.
What Is Zoho Desk
The next helpdesk software to consider is Zoho Desk. This software is using the power of customer context to improve agent productivity, promote self-service, and manage cross-functional service processes to increase customer satisfaction and happiness. This software works through various benefits and features as mentioned in the following paragraphs.
Zoho Desk Benefit
Using Zoho Desk can give many advantages as a list in the following items:
- It has various features applications that will benefit to ease the helpdesk system and manage a better customer service experience. Therefore, it leads to a happy customer effectively.
- The product also provides suitable web and mobile applications designed for distributed teams so that they can work in an optimum way to service all customer issues.
- Using Zoho Desk can help with easy customer handle through the suitable tools and context necessary to make every customer successful. Therefore, no need to be afraid of any fail to complain or troubles.
Zoho Desk Features
Zoho Desk also consists of several excellent features that can manage a better result for the user. With this product, the customer can get the following features:
- Ticket management manages tickets and everything else in one place. To help to optimize the features it using various tools such as multichannel, email, etc.
- Self-service offers quick help for the DIY customer. Therefore, it enables the customer to find a quick answer by themselves efficiently and effectively.
- Agent productivity empowers every agent to delight every customer. To help to optimize these features, it is completed with work modes, response editor, teams, and many more.
- Process automation can help to automate all repetitive activities. Therefore, it can work effectively to manage a suitable process to help the customer with less effort and efficient way.
- Customization that can manage the help desk to look and behave according to each business preference. This is including can manage suitable layouts, status, templates, domain mapping, etc.
- A security system that helps to protect all the data related to the given information for the customer.
How Much Does Zoho Desk Cost
If you feel interested to use Zoho Desk, you need to get preliminary information about the cost. Zoho Desk offers a free trial for the user. However, this has limited features. Therefore, in case you need more specific or premium features, then you shall consider the other pricing plans. The first is the Standard Plan that costs $12 per month, followed by Professional Plan with $20 per month, and the last is the Enterprise Plan that costs $35 per month. Therefore, read carefully on the features of each package and then select the most suitable plan according to your need.
After reading the above information, it shall be clear to select the most suitable helpdesk software for your business. Through the above overview of Freshdesk VS Zoho desk comparison, you will able to make the right decision to help with an easier helpdesk system. So that you can make your customer keep loyal and satisfied with your service. In case you need more information on any other supporting tools for online marketing strategy, you can also read Doodly VS Videoscribe comparison.