Selecting a suitable approach to support the online marketing strategy is important to perform. One of the effective ways that can lead to sales converting is through email marketing. That is why there are many selections of email marketing tools in the market. So that it can help a business to rapid growth through these excellent tools. If you are interested to use this kind of tool, you can start with reading the Aweber VS Getresponse comparison. So that you can get a preliminary overview and make a suitable selection.
What Is Aweber
Aweber is more dedicated to a small business. This tool focuses on email marketing and helps small businesses to grow their company through a combination of various content on an email. Therefore, the product offers simple features but with bigger benefits. For more details and an overview of Aweber, the following paragraphs will help to give more description.
Aweber will give many benefits to the customer. This tool is one of the winning software from 2017 and quite famous among many small businesses. It is noted that using the tool can give the following advantages:
- Aweber giving some affordable option plans that can meet every business budget. Therefore, it suitable for many small businesses that just start to grow their company. Furthermore, it has various pricing plan offers that will cost less whenever the customer selects to subscribe for more months.
- The tools also consider very simple and easy to perform. But, it promises a big advantage for the user. Therefore, even with this simple method and approach, Aweber can manage to grow more subscribers plus manage them effectively and efficiently.
- Another benefit is the free 24/7 support from a professional team that can be reached by phone and another communication method. Therefore, in case the customer experience any problems, the staff will be available to help in fasten time.
With Aweber, the customer will get many interesting features. Even look simple, but Aweber able to give the following items:
- Providing nice email marketing approaches that will work to optimize the email through creating incredible email templates from various kinds of content. Whether audio, pictures, graphics, and many more, it can arrange nicely to send through email.
- It gives marketing automation that can help the business to automatically send an email to their subscriber. Therefore, it can manage a simple and better way to get in touch with the customer effectively in a planned schedule.
- The tool also can help to provide advanced statistics to see the response from the subscriber on the send email. Therefore, it can help the business to evaluate and improve the marketing strategy.
How Much Does Aweber Cost
The product offers various pricing plans for their customer. Starting with a monthly subscription that cost $19 per month and worth for up to 500 email subscriber. The next option is a quarterly plan that costs $49, and the last option is to choose an annual plan with $193.80. Therefore, subscribing more months can help to reduce the cost-effectively.
What Is Getresponse
Getresponse can help to send emails, create pages, and automate online marketing through a powerful and simplified tool. It is suitable to supports marketing automation in various ways. Not only increasing online sales, but it also manages high conversion sales. Therefore, with this tool, a business can rapidly grow and expand.
Selecting this tool can lead to many advantages. By using Getresponse, the user will get the following benefits:
- Getresponse can help the user to perform a perfect email marketing strategy through various approaches. Either by providing some great designs for the email marketing template, up to perform specific delivering and campaign for the product through the news email.
- It also benefits to grow more audience and find new customers then turn them into loyal customers. So that it will help to expand the business in fasten time.
- With the personalized tools, Getresponse is suitable for various kinds of business, either a small business or big company, it can help to manage suitable email marketing strategies.
Getresponse also includes some excellent features. The user will able to get many special features as listed in the following bullets.
- Featuring autoresponders that can manage to create automated email sequences to follow up with and nurture the subscribers. It also added a perfectly timed-email which will deliver the email at the right time with perfect timing and completed with the time travel delivery tools.
- A web push notification that can engage more customers and convert more sales. It will bring people back to the website and even convert strangers to customers. Not to mention the unlimited notification to engage more customers with timely offers and updates.
- It also features conversion funnels that are supported through the ultimate sales funnel software machine. With this feature, the user will able to use standard opt-in funnels to capture new leads on the landing page, share valuable content in exchange for email addresses, up perform webinar funnels to build relationships, and turn the expertise into revenue.
- Getresponse also features targeted paid ad campaigns on various social media that will engage more contacts and find new audiences that will attract and converted into direct sales.
How Much Does Getresponse Cost
Getresponse offers a monthly subscription, a yearly basis, and two years subscription. It starts with a basic package that costs $15 per month, up to the maximum plan which can be custom according to the needs of each business. Therefore, the customer can suit the budget according to their preference features for their business. Furthermore, the cost considers affordable and flexible to meet the customer needs.
By reading the above information about the Aweber VS Getresponse comparison, hopefully, you will able to select the best email marketing tools. So that you can manage a better product promotion through various approaches by email. In case you still not sure after reading the information above, you can also try to compare by reading Getresponse VS Mailchimp comparison. So that it gives a more clear overview and supports your best decision.