One of the suitable ways to engage more customers online is by sending email marketing. It has been proven that email marketing can keep a business handle good communication with their customer. It also a good way to convert a potential customer to a loyal customer. Therefore, this strategy is one of the important parts of the online marketing approaches. To help to smooth this approach, usually, a proper tool is selected. Some of the available tools in the market including Activecampaign and Mailchimp. For more overview and explanation about Activecampaign VS Mailchimp comparison, the next paragraphs will help to discuss these products.
What Is Activecampaign
Activecampaign is an email marketing tool that can help to automate email sending through email automation and CRM tools. Furthermore, this tool is a suitable automation platform that can be useful for E-commerce, digital business, and B2B companies. Therefore, it can engage any kind of business and works for any type of customer.
Selecting Activecampaign can lead to several interesting benefits, such as a mention in the following item:
- With great precise targeting, the tool will help a business to target the right prospect and manage to grow the audience with this approach. Furthermore, it helps to capture the customer’s attention through suitable messages.
- It also benefits to help a business gather the audience by providing tailored guidance. So that it can lead the customer to learn their needs and then decide to make a subscription or even sales.
- This tool also can help to assess the customer including all the things needed by the customer and what they want exactly. So that the company can make a suitable strategy to suit this market expectation properly.
Not only provide many benefits for the user, but Activecampaign also brings many excellent features. By subscribing to this product, the user can get the following things:
- Automation map and automation goals that will ease the business to arrange their plan in getting the specific goals. With this strategy, it can lead the business to continuously and regularly send email to their targeted customer including developing deep communication.
- It also features email segmentation that can help to smartly select a suitable email template for a specific customer. So that it will reach an exact target and works to increase the business accordingly.
- Activecampaign also completed with SMS automation and split testing features. So that it will help to give more approach to reach the suitable costumer. Furthermore, it has predictive sending that will work in an optimum way to sending to the right customer.
How Much Does Activecampaign Cost
In terms of pricing, Activecampaign offers several plans that will benefit your business. Through the official webpage, Activecampaign mentions that it offers four types of plans. The first is a lite plan that costs $9 per month. Then continue with a plus plan with $49 per month, a professional plan with $129 per month, and an enterprise plan with $229 per month. To make sure you get the most suitable features, it is recommending to select according to the company needs.
What Is Mailchimp
The next tool is Mailchimp, which commits to helping with the online business market and automation market strategy. The tool offers many services start from helping to reach the right customer up to take action with suitable insights. It is also completed with many supporting features that will amaze the users. Therefore, it is one of the worth email marketing tools to select.
Mailchimp commits to giving many benefits to the customer. Through this tool, the customer will get the following advantages:
- Mailchimp is voted in 2020 as TrustRadius’ top-rated for email marketing and all-in-one software categorize. Therefore, no doubt about its performance. This tool can bring optimum results effectively and efficiently.
- With this tool, it can help a business to reach the right people and engage the suitable customer. So that the business can grow and the customer can be loyal to the brand.
- As a trusted email marketing tool, Mailchimp also supports a great and professional team that always on standby to help the user in case of any trouble. All problems will accommodate within fasten minute and solve quickly.
Mailchimp supports various features as listed below:
- Creative tools which can sync, store, and edit all images and files in one place through the content studio. It also brings creative assistance that will help to deliver a beautiful and on-brand design with personalizing individual content blocks within the emails.
- Insights and analytics that can help to track all sales and campaign performance in easy reports and get personalized recommendations to help to make the next move including performing A/B testing to optimize the content accordingly.
- Mailchimp also helps to connect the store with regular email, so that it can reach all the customers of the store by sending them regular promotions or news online.
- Complete with an automation system that will help the user to effectively perform the email marketing campaign. Furthermore, it can help to send the email according to the set timing and properly deliver the term.
How Much Does Mailchimp Cost
Mailchimp offers a free starter with limited features. In case that the user wants to add more features, then they can subscribe to further plans for as low as $10.5 per month. Furthermore, the user also can subscribe to premium features that are more complete. For this selection, they will be charged as much as $313.73 per month. Another option is to select a more efficient plan by choosing a transactional email plan. With this plan, the user can pay as per the email sent.
By reading the above Activecampaign VS Mailchimp comparison, it can help to make up your mind and selecting the best email marketing tools to help the growth of your business. However, if you need more information about the tool, you can also read Getresponse VS Mailchimp comparison. So that you can be sure with your selection and managed to engage the proper tool in supporting your email marketing strategy.